Saturday, February 2, 2013

JAN 4


When you feel that sadness or any form of stress like a piece of stone acting on to your heart, just be aware of it and acknowledge or greet it. Then give yourself a deep inhale of breath. Try to transform this sadness or stress into vapour or a piece of dark cloud. Slowly relax yourself and breathe it out through your nose. Look or imagine this dark cloud is leaving you and is moving further and further away, getting smaller and smaller until it is completely disappeared from you. Practice it for a few more minutes to get rid of the final dark cloud away from you. Try to practice it for a few weeks and learn this method well so that whenever depression and tension come to you, you still can use this simple method to get rid of your negativity.
( 2 cents opinion)








I was running after a bus because it was quite late tonight. Then I began to think why at my old age I still ran like a young chap. 
I recalled what my master had taught me. I was asked to sit or stand in the morning facing the sun and drawed in the sun energy gently through a spot at the middle of my eyebrows into my spinal column and ended it at a spot in the middle of my two kidneys. 
This spot in Taoism is known the gate of life which contains the element of water. When the warm energy of the sun meets up with the water from the kidneys, it starts to cool down. This
cool heat would move down to the base of the spine and split into two lines. Then the cool warm energy will run to the base of the feet. This method not only strengthens the spine, it also keeps the feet warm at all time. Then even when we reach old age, we find no problem with our pair of legs.
If you want to practice this method you need not face the sun. You can just face East, the sun energy is always there whether in the day or night. ( 2 cents method)















No comments:

Post a Comment