Saturday, February 2, 2013

JAN 18


Suffering is a fire of divinity that helps us to realise our true existence and reality of living. Without such fire, we can not burn away our defilement and attachment and transform them into skillful means for our application and usage.









Benken Roshi once remarked, "If you fall asleep in the Buddha Mind you will surely awake in the Buddha Mind." Meditation should not be an endurance test but only one of finding your True Buddha Nature.
~ Vira Avalokita 

( Yes. It is true not only sleep in the Buddha Mind, but in love with your Buddha Mind and never leave it even in a split of a second.~ 2 cents opinion. )









One of my students said to me, " I notice that you just look blankly without thinking. But as for me I have so many thoughts. I am thinking how and when to get a job. What I should do next. Whom to talk to. You seem to free and all time thinking of nothing. Your face looks stupid most of the time."
" When you have no desire, the mind is free. The water in the pool of your mind still and clear. If you stir the mud of the pool of the mind, it becomes cloudy and you can't see any reflection coming to you. Who said I have nothing to do. When some good ideas and words come into my mind, I type it out on my fb for my sincere readers to read and enjoy. When someones message me to ask solve a problem, with my clear mind, I can on the spot give them the solution to their problems. Learn to have no mind. If you keep thinking, your mind becomes more confused and you will make more mistakes. This is what I have learnt from my master, no mind and no thinking mind."












No comments:

Post a Comment