Friday, February 8, 2013

Feb 6


One fb friend wrote to me after a long period of time to ask me how am I. I said that I am living a plain life with no more excitement. I knew her about one and half year ago. She is some kind of a tutor teaching people how to live their life, life skills. From her photo that she shown me, i could read her character very well for the first encounter. She was full of energy and striving very hard with her career. She has a strong ego. To have a strong ego does not mean bad. If we use this strong ego to achieve something good is marvellous.
I read her post yesterday and told her that she had great improvement in her seeking on the spiritual path. She was writing about her own reflection. I told her that reflection is also a form of teaching to her readers.
"We are also travelling on the same path, only some of them are ahead of us and some are behind us. It does not matter as long as we persist to move on, we will reach the final end." i told her this. And i also said i am still walking the same path with her and also with all my readers and I am not moving ahead of them.





" If someone or your boss makes full use of you and takes advantage of you, don't take it as a bad thing. It means that you have the intelligence and sufficient knowledge and strength to do a task. Make this opportunity to gain extra experience and know how for your own future. Accept it fully and let it sink into your boundless and depthless ocean of your heart. Don't let the abuse to touch the surface of your ocean of your heart. Then it starts to erupt like tidal waves where the anger started to emerge. You may start to use abusive words or actions against your boss or friend. Then the result can be fatal." Said my master.





One day, many years back during my retreat, I was doing my walking meditation. My master was doing his walking meditation too. He was a Thai monk. When he noticed me, he pointed at a chair and asked me to sit there. He pointed at my heart and I understood him. He couldn't a word of English and also I didn't able to speak Thai language. He just stared blank at me for a short while as if he was downloading something into my mind. I could only felt his warmth and saw his brightness coming out from his body. (Only now I understand that this method of staring at my eyes is known as mind transmission) I immediately found myself meditating deeply. After sometimes, I got up from my chair and opened my eyes and found that the whole world had changed. When I looked at the flower, it seemed that the flower was myself. There were no two objects, but only one, the flower is me and I am the flower. I lost this sensation after half a year and went to my old self suffering again.




Someone who is able to realise his own true existence will live a happy and meaningful life and his influence to others is great.




No comments:

Post a Comment