Saturday, February 16, 2013

FEB 12


On the eve of Chinese New Year, someone called me to give treatment to her sister who was suffering pain on her right shoulder and head. Her son came to pick me up to the house. As usual this kind of patient had already seen a western doctor and a chinese physician. Her sickness was quite serious that she might get a stroke. I gave some tips to prevent her from getting a stroke.I am always the last resort to see such patient.
After the treatment, she gave me a few fifty dollars notes. I told her she had given me too much money. I just took a fifty dollar from her.
My students found me very strange. For some patients I would recieve payment and for some others, I did it free for them. I always did free for all my students. At time I gave them some money to take a taxi back home.
So I explained to them. Most of them whom I recieved payment came from very rich families. Before they came to see me they had already spend so much money on so many other doctors. Those who are poorer than me, I gave them free treatment. I told them that there is skills which I had learnt from my master to read a person's mind whether he is rich or poor. I take money from the rich to maintain my daily expediture and I help the poor by providing them a free service.

The pureland is within us. There is no coming or going. The moment of death is the moment of rebirth unless we are totally liberated. We only leave our shelter( body ) of no more use behind. We will meet each others again if our karmic affinity is present.

How deep is your mind? And how deep is your heart? I don't know. But I can explain how deep and spacious we are. Think about how many books we have read and our mind can store a whole library of books in it. We can store how many cart-loads or lorries of rice, meat, vegetables ,fruits and many other edible food in our body. Now you realise why we say our heart and mind are boundless and spaceless. So is compassion, kindness and love are also abundance which can share with all the people of the whole world. Aren't we great?

No comments:

Post a Comment