Saturday, February 2, 2013

DEC 22


My master explained to me the best way of accumulating merits is by making an effort to liberate oneself and at the same able to influence people around to work hard to be awakened. And always bear in mind that the Buddha or God is within you all the times so that you can offer your merits accumulated to all the sentient beings. Giving away money and other form of merits are still secondary. This a true of practice in giving compassionately. Once you are enlightened you can help to bring the others along to leave this ocean of suffering. ( 2 cents opinion )





Offering is the most beautiful feeling you can obtain. Before you eat any thing, it is nice to offer it to parents and Buddha or God. If a person don't have the heart for parents, Buddha or God, it is of no use going to the religious places to do prayers and treating masters or gurus or friends nicely. It turns out to be very artificial. My master always advises me to look into my own heart and check whether it feels good or not. If it feels good, it means I have done the right thing. If it does not feel good, then find out where I have gone wrong. My master teaching is so simple, but sometimes very hard for me to fulfill. 
( 2 cents opinion)







If you want to know more about yourself, just simply sit down quietly and relax yourself. Your inner self will be your tourist guide to bring you around. It is completely free of charge.





I just told my smartest student not accept a smart student, the teacher will have a lot of problems to give the correct answers for the difficult questions set by the smart student. I am really in trouble now, hahaha!








~ Tao 
Heaven and Earth remain peacefully unmoved,
Yet their life-breath is unceasing, and seldom rest.
The sun and moon hasten through their courses day and night,
Yet their constant light has not changed through the ages.






~ Tao 
The wind soughs through the bamboo,
And when it has passed,
the bamboo has no sound.
The geese fly over the cold clear pool,
And when they have gone,
the pool retains no image.






~ Tao 
The wind soughs through the bamboo,
And when it has passed,
the bamboo has no sound.
The geese fly over the cold clear pool,
And when they have gone,
the pool retains no image.


No comments:

Post a Comment