Saturday, February 2, 2013

JAN 19



My master told me a story. He said, " On one occasion, Buddha took out a short scarf and tied it up with six knots on it. Then he asked his disciples how to untie the knots, is it untie from the top to bottom or the bottom to top. Everyone scared at each other hoping someone could give a correct answer."
My master looked at me and asked me for an answer. I stood there blank and I didn't got an answer.
Any one of my sincere readers can give me the correct answer. I will be very grateful.










One day an old lady called me up and said that she heard about me and wanted me to go her house at Bukit Timah to teach her and her daughter Tai Chi. She told me that she is 84 and her daughter is 60 plus. After recieving her call, I began to ponder. At her age she still wanted to learn Tai Chi. I couldn't make up my mind whether to go or not. Then my true self communicated to me and told me that it is my mission to fulfill.
So I took the trouble to reach her house. It was a real difficult journey and to find her house was not easy because there were so many winding roads. Once I missed a turn, I had to start searching again. And that evening was very dark. At last I reached her house.
True enough she is that old. I asked her why she wanted to learn Tai Chi at this moment. First her doctor advised her to do it. Secondly it was her main reason. She wanted to be able walked and not using a wheelchair and she wanted to die in a healthy state of her life. Her true reason moved me to teach and guide her in the learning Tai Chi no matter how difficult to travel that distance to her house in the evening.











Deepest awakening will only come about when you have accumulated enough of merits in the eons of the past like what Lord Buddha had done. Following that will be the blooming of your wisdom and compassion which play an very important role to awaken your inner true self. To finally confirm you are fully attained liberation you need to set and work hard to set free the others. Lord Buddha had spent 49 years in teaching to help numerous arhats and bodhisattvas to attain the final enlightenment.






No comments:

Post a Comment