Saturday, February 2, 2013

JAN 2


Let your true self searches for you is much easier than you search your true self. Studying of scriptures may not give you the right way of seeing things. After many years of seeking and searching, I feel so exhausted and tired. I was thinking of living alone as a hermit or to be a monk. One raining dark night, I took a shelter at a bus stop. Suddenly I saw a huge lorry had been lifted by a very strong force in the air and it turned around and landed on the opposite side of the road. My mind went blank for a while because it was so shocking. The natural spiritual force was so amaging that it helped to turn my mind around. And this was another experience that electrified my mind after seeing the the light emitting from a stone statue of Ganesha in India. I was partially awakened by such force. I had a suuden glimpse of my true nature. ( 2 cents story)







Good health and happiness are like twin brothers. When there is no pain or sickness in you, you naturally feel happy. When you feel happy, your mind is clear and you can think well. You will make the right decision in money making and doing your job well. So the next brother good luck will come along. You will collect your profits and bonuses. The best brother 'merit ' will knock at your door and ask you to do some donations to the poor and needy. If you follow this brother's advice and do some sharings and donations, You will live a fruitful and meaningful life. So look around for your virtuous brothers. ( 2 cents opinion )









For those who are so desperate in looking for a job, clearing your own difficult problems and sickness, Lord Ganesha had taught me a method how to clear your obstacles and problems. There are still some readers and friends like to ask me to pray for them. As I always mention, I am just an ordinary old man and I don't have any supernatural power to help or heal anyone.
So go to the nearest Ganesha temple and buy two coconuts and hold them in your hands. Walk around the shrine 108 times and also chant the name of Lord Ganesha. If you know how to chant his mantra will be better still. Think of all your problems, obstacles, sickness and let all these sink into the two coconuts. After finished walking 108 times with the chanting of his name, go to a corner of the temple and throw the coconuts hard one at a time on to the floor and let it breaks up. After that walk outside the temple and give some food or money to the beggers who are waiting outside the temple. Of course you need to donate some money to the temple. ( 2 cents opinion )








No comments:

Post a Comment