Saturday, February 2, 2013

JAN 27


" You always said to attain wisdom you need to accumulate good merits and do good deeds everyday. We are so busy working most of the time and by the time we reach home, it is already late at night. Furthermore we are so tired that we only thinking of going to bed. There is no time and chance to do good deeds or merits." said my student.
" I tell you how I do my good deeds everyday. If I see my friends, I will say, ' How are you? Have a nice or fruitful day. In my heart I wish them to be healthy and have good luck.' When I come to my fb, I wish those who are having their birthdays to fulfill their wishes. When I have my lunch or dinner in the coffee shop, I make sure I put all the bones and unwanted food back into the bowl so that the poor old lady who collect my bowls will less work to do. And I will send good wishes to her. So you can see how simple it is to collect merits and do good deeds." everyday."






No comments:

Post a Comment