Saturday, February 2, 2013

JAN 26


When I read the Tai Chi book written by my grand master, Cheng Mun Ching, I was shocked the way he wanted us to do.
" Invest in loss and you would gain." " Learn to yield to others and read the mind of others and this is the way to overcome and defeat your opponents."
I was a bit doubtful of his sayings. After forty years of practice I realised what he said was true. I lost my hot temperament, anger, selfishness, bad manners, misbehaviours and unwholesome thoughts, and what I gained was only wisdom and compassion."
It sounds more like a Dharma practice. During my pushing hands sessions, I yield to my opponents and follow them whereever they wish to go and they could be thrown out so easily. Giving way to people is not a loss but a gain. More friends and students would like go along with me. My grandmaster is really marvellous.





Many of my female readers are talking of love, seeking for love, wanting true and everlasting love and trying to definite what love is . If they are seeking for love outwardly, they will be disappointed. The person who loves outwardly you may change and unfortunately will leave the world suddenly. They have forgotten that the one who really loves since the day are you born is within you. The one who loves you forever and ever is inside you.
( 2 cents opinion- This also applies to males)









No comments:

Post a Comment