Saturday, February 2, 2013

DEC 15

I found a gem four months ago and now she has gone back to her home town. She picked up Tai chi, healing and spiritual practice (Dharma ) so quickly. She asked me a lot of indepted questions on buddhism. As she is so young, at such a short of time, it is really surprised that she is able to understand the profoundity of Buddhist dharma which took me so many years of hardship and training. I am proud to have such a wonderful student in this life time. I hope and pray that she will continue with the practice and will be able to benefit people who go near her. My mind is so heavy now missing such a gem. I need to clear away such attachment. And I know it will take sometime.








Many years back, when my son was ill and he had visited a few doctors, the illness remained as usual. And he is free thinker does not believed in anything. I took the troube to negotiate with the Earth spirit and the Naga to forgive him. The effect was immediate and he was well. I did help many people in my life with different methods. My master told me that I was a monk in my previous life and had learnt learnt many methods of healing.
That is why when I perform such rituals, it is almost like my second nature.The various methods are stored in my own 8th conscious mind.






An instant realization sees endless time.
Endless time is as one moment.
When one comprehends the endless moment
He realises the person who is seeing it.
Zen









Words cannot describe everything.
The heart's message cannot be delivered in words.
If one recieves word literally, he will be lost,
If he tries to explain with words, he will not
attain enlightenment in this life.
Zen












In spring, hundreds of flowers; in autumn,
a harvest moon;
In summer, a refreshing breeze; in winter,
snow will accompany you.
If useless things do not hang in your mind,
Any season is a good season for you.
Zen











" We are a reciever and also a transmitter. We can get all of information or data from the cosmo if we can still and silent our heart-mind."
My student asked me how to reach the higher dimension to get the data.
I replied," Accumulate more merits and develop your wisdom."
It sounds simple. But it is not true. Lord Buddha had accumulated aeon years of good merits and sacrified himself countless time even his life for the sentient beings. To understand the profundity of the true Dharma we ready need to do all lot of good deeds and practice in meditation to empty our mind in order for the wisdom to fill it up.( 2 cents opinion )

No comments:

Post a Comment