Saturday, February 16, 2013

FEB 14

I seek permission from this person before I began to write this message asking for help.
"Stepping out of my comfort zone as the realization of needing help is clear. Wondering what it would take to receive the help? Humbly requesting information regarding the health of my physical body and the advise to proceed. Recent night sweats are allowing questions to surface about the health of the physical body. Would a consultation be possible?"
I check on her photo, I saw green patches appeared on her forehead.
" I can detect your head has some problem. Do you do any sort of healing for somebody or you learning some kind of a spiritual healing? " I asked her.
" Thank you! Yes, been feeding the mental body with loads of information Most recently Divine Healing Hands practitioner, Access Consciousness Facilitator. Previously studied Pranic Healing...but have not gotten entrenched or disciplined. I do not have a clear path. much gratitude! mma
ps biggest pain is in the emotional body regarding my 4 daughters who are choosing something other than their mom... " She replied.
So I advised to take sun bath, salt bath and flower bath.
" Surrender everything you have learn to God and learn to forgive youself. Please don't do or learn healing anymore. Leave thing to God. Buddha said he couldn't help anyone. Only you yourself can help yourself. Can I write your story out to warn others. I will not mention any name."
I have many friends who practice any form of spritual healings got themselves and family ino trouble. She has a beautiful soul and a kind heart. It is dangerous to deal with the unknown forces.






Until and unless you know what forces or karma that hit such a person, you can not teach them the mantras. Most of friends who did spiritual headings have themselves and family members badly hit by unknown sicknesses and financial problems. Just learn to be a good person will do. Please don't meddle yourselves with unknown forces even though you have a kind heart.
















No comments:

Post a Comment