Saturday, February 2, 2013

JAN 15


"I just wanted to know whether u have visited Kumbh 
This is the time when Yogis from Himalayas also come down
You should visit .....coz u can recognise who is real in them ..."
Someone asked me last night.
I replied,"You are real. I don't have to see anyone."
I don't know why every year so many people rushing there for such a big festival, where later many people were killed. The government had never plan it well for all these devotees.
When I said I saw him real, it means to me that all my readers have the same buddha nature like me. One day you will become a buddha. And therefore you are more important to me, than any other gurus.
One day one of my friends sent photos of gurus to me and said they are/were well-known. Then I asked him who qualified them to be gurus. Is it because they have written a few books or they have many followers as a mean to qualify him to be guru or master? If this is true there will millions gurus around. And If the followers qualified him as guru, then the followers are more enlightened than the guru.
Lord Buddha just said that he was awakened. He did ask the people not to worship him. He even asked those who learned and followed his path to assess and question his teachings and only carried out and practie the teachings that were useful and truthful to them. Hence, who is more real? What a great man Lord Buddha is !







Buddha or God is in us guiding and leading us all the time. However we cannot come to a stand still and silence to listen to Him. We are preoccupied with our own work and chores. Hence we suffer most of the time.









The univeral knowlege is right up there, once heart-mind is still, we can tap all data and knowledge from there. You need not have to learn or know before hand. The knowledge of wisdom is boundless and unlimited for us to tap in the cosmos and it is free for all, not just for the gurus or the masters. Be still I am the divine.











No comments:

Post a Comment